2018 Conference & Institutes
February 21 – 28, 2018
One Ocean Resort and Spa
Atlantic Beach, FL
BOARD OF DIRECTORS LOGIN
|News from APA Divisions of Interest to SPIM Members|
|Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and Research Volume 69, Issue 1, (March)|
- promoting the advancement of management as a profession for psychologists and the involvement of psychologists in management as an important career path in psychology;
- improving the practice of management as implemented by psychologists;
- supporting the career advancement of such psychologists by providing:
- professional development activities,
- information dissemination and exchange,
- education and training, and
- knowledge of employment opportunities; and,
- conducting other activities in furtherance of these purposes as may be deemed desirable by the Board of Directors.
Other Benefits to being a SPIM member include:
- SPIM provides the only 1 day and 1/2 Institute for psychologists new to management positions, taught by psychologists with extensive management experience.
- SPIM Listserv - available to members only to communicate about research, practice, leadership and consulting.
- Linked in Discussion Group - sponsored by SPIM and open to psychologists around the world.
- SPIM on You Tube - a place for your video clips for all to see.